Friday, July 13, 2012

Speak no evil



Since our almost 2 and a half year old son is a bit speech delayed, my husband and I have been more than a little lax with censoring our speech. 

Time to get out the duct tape and put it over our own mouths.

All three of us were sitting back in the office as I was writing my last post and Adam was was being a download-a-saurus.  He laughs at a picture one of his friends had posted and reads the caption to me.  It goes like this:

"Something something something, ho-lee-sh**"

To which Daven repeats "Holy sh**"

Granted, it didn't quite sound like the phrase, but we knew what he was trying to say.  Swhoops.

Potty mouths be banished, and it starts at home.  I will NOT allow our toddler become that kid who drops bombs in public.  While I am well aware that this will more than likely happen at some point, I'm going to try my best to delay the inevitable. 

****

No comments:

Post a Comment