Friday, April 26, 2013

Daven Says, Star Wars Edition

As Daven demanded Star Wars this morning before my coffee was finished brewing, I turned on the Blu Ray player, starting whatever happened to be in there already. It was episode 1, and I assumed it would be good enough for Bub.

I was in the kitchen, prepping my mug with creamer and pouring his morning soy milk when Daven ran in. "Mommy! Mommy! It wrong one!"

"What's the wrong one?"

"It's wrong Star Wars. We need to watch come with me and together we can rule the galaxy one. "

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, one with Darth Vader say 'Come with me and together we can rule the galaxy. ' That Star Wars one. "

I put in Episode V. Is that even right?

1 comment:

  1. Um, I freaking love your child, wish I could see you guys more, I think you id pick the correct one the second time around, lol

    ReplyDelete