Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Daven Says

While this happened a few days ago, I haven't gotten a chance before now to sit down and write it out. 

I believe it was Sunday evening and Adam, Daven and I went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner. Daven, who at this point hadn't gone number two in over two days, started making THE face. Most of you who have ever been around kids or babies know the face I'm talking about. It's the poop face. 

I asked him to come to the bathroom with me, and it must have been serious business because he walked right into the stall and closed the door. I stood outside, holding the door closed. 

"Mom!  I did it!  I went poop!"

"Yay!  Good job!"  The woman washing her hands at the sink smiled. 

"And it's huge!  You've got to come see this, mommy!  Come look at my HUGE POOP!"

I had to laugh. The lady at the sink laughed as well, and I think I may have heard a snicker coming from the other stall. 

Hooray for huge poops...in the potty!


No comments:

Post a Comment